Insert a Blog collection
Insert a blog collection. Put a few text articles underneath it.
After inserting a blog collection...
- Select the blog collection on the top page by clicking once. Open the inspector (command-option-I)
- Click on the last tab on the inspector, Titles & Summaries
- With the Article Length slider, you can determine how long your article is.
- If it's set to anything but the far right setting (the 'all'), you'll see an ellipsis at the end of the article.
- You can also use the 'Link to page after truncation' lower down to add a 'continue reading' or other text...